zaterdag 8 oktober 2022

It must be the time of year, witches and moons!💥

Here are some of my moons sculpted and painted by me each has their own character!

First  my smirky moon and still available at my Etsy shop!





Pretty me, caught myself on camera and still available at Nannette's Etsy shop!

 

 



My naughty moon, colourful but SOLD I am afraid.

 



My kissing moon, I am sorry I kissed her goodbye! So she is also SOLD😕



I miss her cheerfulness, but hey she travelled half the globe, so SOLD also😌


 This is my glum moon, but she flew away also. SOLD. But hey I have still got some left!



How about this little chap! He is still available, although he is quite a little confused where he landed. Now who can blame him😊


Here we have sleepy moon, he is dozing of somewhere else!😴 Sold I am afraid!


 
Another moon this one went really mad and flew away! So SOLD again!

But here we have another sleepy one who is still available!

Here we have the solar cuties, and they are still available!

And last but not least we have MOON MAN, he is looking at us and wonders what will be come of planet earth? He is SOLD and looking at the earth from a different angle


Well this is it from my moons! Will show some little paintings of my moon men!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten